Job Functions / Responsibilities
This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be responsible for developing graphics and layouts for social media, websites, qualifications, proposals, and presentations. The position will also assist the Business Development and Marketing team with database updates, internal design projects (e.g., firm events, t-shirt design, etc.) Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design content for review and then publication on multiple platforms: social media, website, etc.
- Design and develop graphic content for conference/ convention booths, marketing collateral, videos, etc.
- Maintain marketing collateral, including resumes, boiler plate information, project descriptions, photographs, etc.
Qualifications, Proposals, and CRM
- Assist with internal and external presentation preparations.
- Assist in preparation of qualifications and proposals.
- Assist in updating Client Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Coordinate with specialized vendors to ensure creative quality, deadlines, and brand standards are maintained (e.g., photographer, website/branding agency, promotional vendors, company logowear, printers, etc.).
- Develop graphics and layouts for internal firm use. (T-shirts, events, meetings, etc.)
EDUCATION: Certificate or associates degree in related field. Similar working level obtained through relevant job experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
EXPERIENCE: 2-4 years of experience, preferred. Relevant education or technical training may be accepted in lieu of work experience.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Demonstrated graphics skills using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop After Effects and other Adobe platforms. Able to use Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint. Solid grasp of printing systems and processes (both digital and offset) as well as creative delivery methods.
Personal Characteristics / Proficiencies
- Interpersonal Skills – Positive demeanor, team-oriented, with the ability to quickly develop rapport in new situations, flexibility and to build effective internal and external working relationships.
- Detail Oriented – High level of attention to detail and accuracy, especially as applied to marketing materials and external communication.
- Receptive – Open to feedback and constructive criticism. Eager to learn.
- Sense of Urgency – Responsive and fast paced in style with tenacity and consistency in meeting deadlines and commitments. Works well under pressure. Excellent time management skills.
- Multitasker – Organized, with the ability to simultaneously manage and participate in multiple functions/activities.
- Self- starter – Ability to work effectively and independently with minimal direction and supervision. Possess a sense of ownership.
SGA provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
SGA Design Group, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com