SGA Design Group believes that our employees represent our most valuable asset. As a top national architecture firm, we make it a top priority to hand-select, train, and empower our employees to maintain our client-oriented culture. We also strongly believe in promoting and rewarding our team for a job well done.
We have repeatedly been ranked as one of the best places to work. We believe this is a reflection of our architecture firm’s culture and our dedication to taking a team approach when working with our clients.
We’re always looking for people whom we believe have the potential to exceed our clients’ expectations – if you believe you would be a good fit for our team, we’d love to hear from you.
“SGA strives to provide useful study resources, financial support, and encouragement for staff in the firm that are on the path to licensure. We have access to different experiences that allow us to complete our AXP hours. Although it is an arduous process, I have always felt supported in my path to licensure here. It has been evident that SGA cares not only for our growth potential in the firm but also for our personal growth in our overall careers. SGA has talented leaders who have not only shared their experience with the ARE process but offer advice, support, and a listening ear. I know they are cheering us on!“
— Olivia Good
If you’re passionate about making a positive difference that extends beyond our industry, and are interested in contributing to our team’s success, please submit your resume in a Word or PDF document, along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in a specific opening listed below, please include the position title in your email subject line.
- Project Manager – Site Surveys – Tulsa Office
- Project Architect – Tulsa Office
- Sr Project Manager – Bentonville Office
- Sr Project Architect – QC – Tulsa Office
- Intern Architect – Tulsa Office
- Intern Architect – Bentonville Office
- Project Manager-Volume Building – Tulsa Office
- Intern Project Designer – Tulsa Office
We believe in the process of employee development. We believe in the strength of our team, and providing our employees with the tools they need to succeed. SGA’s award-winning emerging professionals programs have been recognized numerous times by AIA and NCARB. We offer reimbursement for certain professional licenses, exam fees and professional membership dues.
SGA’s unwavering commitment to AXP and licensure continues to support and advance the professional development and growth of our staff. Creating and supporting professional growth via AXP earned SGA Design Group the distinction of becoming the first Oklahoma firm honored as an “AIA Oklahoma Intern-Friendly Firm.” In 2007 we were honored to receive the IDP Outstanding Firm Award from the American Institute of Architects. We received the AIA IDP Firm Award for 2008-2011, the AIA IDP Outstanding Firm Award for 2011-2014, recognition as a 2019 AIA CSR Emerging Professional Friendly Firm, and as a 2019 AIA OK Exemplary AXP Friendly Firm. Our support for IDP/AXP has proven to be a strategic advantage for our growth by emphasizing its importance to current employees, the community, our clients, and of course the emerging professional – especially those nearing graduation and looking for a firm that will help them achieve licensure.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- 95% paid employee PPO Medical Insurance
- 95% paid employee Dental Insurance
- 100% paid Basic Life and AD&D insurance
- 100% paid Short Term and Long Term disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account with firm contributions
- Pre-tax plans for healthcare and dependent care expenses
- Paid time off for vacation and illness
- Paid holidays, plus a floating holiday of your choice
- Work-life balance programs
- Paid time off and support for new and expectant parents
- 401(k) matching contributions
Connecting with your Team
- Annual Family Picnic
- Offsite team building events
- Potlucks and cook-offs
- Wellness events and challenges
- Halloween Costume Contest
Connecting with your Community
- Tulsa SPCA PAWsh Palaces
- Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance
- AIA Eastern Oklahoma Camp T-Square
- Youth at Heart Mirror Mirror Gala